Blepharoplasty Upper/Lower Lid
Blepharoplasty improves the appearance of the lower eyelids, the upper eyelids or both lids. Blepharoplasty allows for a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more youthful and rested. Droopy and puffy eyelids can make you look aged and can also impair vision.
Facial Plastic Surgery - Scar Revisions
Scar tissue forms as skin heals after an injury or surgery. Scars are visible signs that remain after a wound has healed.
Scar revision surgery is meant to minimize a scar so that it is more consistent with your surrounding skin tone and texture.
Facial Plastic Surgery (Oculoplasty)
Oculoplastic Surgery, also known as an “eyelift”, is a surgical subspecialty of Ophthalmology that concerns the medical and surgical management of deformities and abnormalities of the eyelids, the tear system, the orbit and the adjacent sections of the face.
What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX® is a simple, nonsurgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people from 18 to 65 years of age.
BOTOX cosmetic doesn’t just fill in the wrinkle; it treats the muscle that causes the wrinkle.
What is Restylane®?
Restylane and Perlane provide rejuvenating cosmetic beauty treatments for a natural, younger-looking you. Restylane is the world’s best-selling filler. It is well tolerated, nonsurgical and long lasting (usually around six months). Restylane and Perlane are both composed of hyaluronic acid.
Facial Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Rhinoplasty is sometimes referred to as a “nose job. Hundreds of thousands of people every year seek professional consultation concerning the appearance of their nose.
Our Promise To You!
Beautiful Vision is a medical practice that provides eye care and surgical services. We have a state-of-the-art facility in a newly renovated comfortable office. You will be treated with the utmost respect and receive great old-fashion bedside manner! You will be thoroughly assessed and presented carefully considered treatment options based on your specific and individual needs. Each patient will also receive clear processes, explanations, and inviting open communications.
With our professional, warm, and skilled ophthalmologist, Dr. Francesann Ford, and the latest in advanced eye care technology, we’re able to bring our current and new patients solutions for their eye health needs.
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures: Restylane, Juvederm, and Botox are a few of our many non-surgical procedures aimed at restoring your natural beauty by eliminating or reducing wrinkles, crow’s feet, furrow lines, and sagging eyelids.
- Surgical Cosmetic Procedures: Rhinoplasty or Scar Revisions when required allows an individual to feel confident in their appearance. Although these surgeries are known for life-changing improvements, they also carry medical benefits, where scar revision can alleviate pain or rhinoplasty can improve breathing.
- General Eye Care: Dr. Ford is trained in the co-management and treatment of ocular diseases, dry eye symptoms, eye allergies, eye emergencies, and all aspects of basic eye care. From LASIK co-management to comprehensive eye exams, patients know to come to our office in Coral Springs, FL for amazing eye care services.
Forma/V-Form uses radio-frequency technology to provide optimal skin contraction in the deep layers of your skin. Radio-frequency energy will stimulate the formation of new collagen and improve skin elasticity for long-lasting improvement of your skin’s appearance.
Forma/V-Form is suitable for all skin types and is appropriate for individuals seeking anon-invasive and a natural looking approach to improvements in skin tone and texture irregularities. Patients have reported that their skin feels smoother and more defined with less wrinkles.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed